Thursday, June 7, 2012

Play Ball

Even though it can get a little hectic, I've been enjoying the softball season. I even had fun working my day at the concession stand (the little girl checking out her ice cream options was confused when I warned that I just sold the last lobster, but the lady behind her thought it was funny). Anyhow, tonight was a nice night for a game.

Here's my older daughter at bat and pitching. And it's not right, but ever time she goes to the plate to bat, I have the music from The Natural in my head.





And here's one of my younger daughter getting ready for a career in coaching. I was too slow with the camera, but there was a better shot of her studying the players on the field with her arms crossed and that never satisfied look coaches can have.


No comments:

Post a Comment