Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Project Runway

Set your DVR. Thursday, September 1, 9 PM, Lifetime. Watch it.

 "The Art of the Matter" The seamsters union try to make the grade as pupils when they join forces with art students to create artwork that will lend inspiration to garments.

Normally, I wouldn't write about Project Runway. Or really even consider watching it. I gave it a try last week weeks ago to get a little background for this Thursday's episode and couldn't sit through 10 minutes of it. So why would I recommend this Thursday's episode? My cousin's step daughter will be one of the young artists working with a designer. Her name is AJ. I have no idea what she has done on the show, but I'm pretty confident you'll be impressed by her. I can't say the same for the designers participating in the contest. But watch out for AJ. She'll be taking over the world in 10 to 15 years.


UPDATE: AJ was on the show for all of 11 seconds. The designer she was teamed with fell somewhere in the middle of the pack. As for the rest of the show...Project Runway, you're out.

No comments:

Post a Comment