Saturday, September 22, 2012

One Direction

I have two daughters. I have heard the song "That's What Makes You Beautiful" more times than I'd care to to count. As a defense mechanism, I go to my happy place when the song gets played in the car. Earlier tonight I was able to take a few photos that basically provide the slide show that I see as the song drones on for the gazillionth time.

If only you saw what I can see


You'll understand why I want you so desperately


Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe


You don't know (oh, oh)


You don't know you're beautiful (oh, oh)


That's what makes you beautiful.


Back to reality, the white clam and bacon pizza was the best I've had at this Pepe's outpost. Reminded me of 1988 at the mother ship in New Haven. The teamwork that goes into these pizzas is pretty impressive. It was a little crowded around the pizza oven when we left so I was unable to get photos that tell the whole pizza creation story. Next time, I'll try to take a movie. Empty peel, nothing up their sleeves...


 Moments later, two pies ready to go into the oven. They get slid in together.

No comments:

Post a Comment