Monday, April 4, 2011

GO HUSKIES!

My brother and I both graduated from UCONN.  The first time they won the national championship was against duke (lowercase to show contempt - my brother calls them dookie). Anyhow, after they won that game, my brother and I spoke on the phone every Monday night that year. "And how is week 17 of being national champions treating you?"

Tonight, the men's basjetball team is playing for the national title. The women face off tomorrow. If they both win, it will be the second time that a school has won both tournaments. UCONN has done it once before. I have a meeting to go to but plan to be home for the game. The plan is for my first of this month's Charcutepalooza projects of the month to be cold smoking during the game.

 GO HUSKIES!


Update: Since I wrote this, the double isn't happening. Still a shot for men's team.

No comments:

Post a Comment