Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trader Joe's Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Chicken Tenders

Looking for a quick dinner fix, I gave these a try.

 

Not very good. I had my doubts/concerns when I bought the package but the desire for a quick dinner that produced a minimal amount of heat in the kitchen overrode them. Doubt this will find its way into my basket again. That cookie butter I read about and bought...strangely addicting. It's one of those Trader Joe's things that isn't great, but you just keep eating until it's gone. Those chocolate dipped dunker cookies aren't very good cookies. That won't stop me from eating a bucket of them though. Anyhow, I've got an idea for using that cookie butter. One of these days...

2 comments:

  1. I use these all the time. Cook them on the George Forman Grill. Goes good with rice or pasta and a side of broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my hope - a quick, easy dinner. I couldn't get into them though. I really wanted to like them and even better, have the kids like them. It wasn't meant to be.

    ReplyDelete